A healthy work environment can improve productivity and staff morale which in turn should have a positive impact on absenteeism.
Occupational Therapy Northern Ireland are passionate about promoting healthy work environments for all and our aim is to enable employees to:
- Remain in work whilst living with an illness or disability
- Return to work following an illness or disability
- Regain suitable employment following an illness or disability.
Our staff have received extensive training in relation to Occupational Health and we can offer the following Occupational Health Services:
- Workstation assessment including Display Screen Equipment
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Cognitive Assessment
- Manual Handling and Pregnancy Risk Assessments
- Mental Health Assessment
We work closely with both the employer and the employee throughout the assessment process to discuss barriers to work and generate solutions which may include the provision of assistive devices or reasonable adjustments.